SELLING YOUR HOME: MAKING REPAIRS IS VERY IMPORTANT.....BUT DON'T STOP THERE.
MOST SELLERS TEND TO WANT TO SHOW OFF THEIR COLLECTABLES ; THEIR FAMILIES; THEIR DECORATING TREASURES AND THEIR LIFESTYLE..
95% OF THE TIME THAT COULD END UP KEEPING YOUR HOUSE ON THE MARKET FOR A VERY LONG TIME OR COULD END UP WITH A LOT OF PRICE REDUCTIONS . OR BOTH.
WHEN YOU LIVE IN YOUR HOME; LIKE I DO WITH MY FAMILY, WE LIVE IN OUR HOME, ITS MESSY MOST OF THE TIME; IT GETS CLUTTERED, IF I AM EXPECTING COMPANY, I NEED AT LEAST 24 HRS NOTICE TO CLEAN UP. I PREFER THREE DAYS. LOL. THE RATIO OF US LIVING IN OUR HOME IS 70/30 %
HOWEVER, WHEN SELLING A HOME IT NEEDS TO BE IN REVERSE AS MUCH AS 30/70 %
Author:Debora Ferrara Phone: 440-823-6082 Dated: July 11th 2018 Views: 205 About Debora: My Clients /Customers are of utmost importance to me. I enjoy the interaction with people and most ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
"HOME" is so often defined as the place where we raise our families, make our memories and leave a piece of our heart. It has been my pleasure to call this area "HOME" for 26 years and counting.
When you are ready to make that investment of heart, know that I will also make an investment and commitment to helping you find the house you can call "HOME".
• ABR Accredited Buyer's Representative
• CNE Certified Negotiation Expert
• SFR Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification
• Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS®), OAR (Ohio Association of REALTORS®), FAOR (Firelands Association of REALTORS®) REBAC (Real Estate Buyers Agent
• Salesperson of the Year, Sandusky Office 2013
• Newman Award Winner 2011, 2013
• Military Relocation Specialist