Aug 14 2018 11858 1 I found that most people need a minimum of 2 weeks to 4 months to prepare their home and yard for a sale.weather permitting start preparing the outside (curb appeal) is the potenti...
Jul 11 2018 11858 1 SELLING YOUR HOME: MAKING REPAIRS IS VERY IMPORTANT.....BUT DON'T STOP THERE.MOST SELLERS TEND TO WANT TO SHOW OFF THEIR COLLECTABLES ; THEIR FAMILIES; ...
Mar 31 2017 11858 1 Do you know that a super duper cleaning of your home is one of the best things you can do when selling your home? I highly recommend: Only for Sellers that want to get ...
Feb 7 2017 11858 1 Is your Home really ready to sell???How about those closets? I am all for getting clients the most money for their homes AS POSSIBLE. In order to do that; EVERY part of...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
"HOME" is so often defined as the place where we raise our families, make our memories and leave a piece of our heart. It has been my pleasure to call this area "HOME" for 26 years and counting.
When you are ready to make that investment of heart, know that I will also make an investment and commitment to helping you find the house you can call "HOME".
• ABR Accredited Buyer's Representative
• CNE Certified Negotiation Expert
• SFR Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification
• Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS®), OAR (Ohio Association of REALTORS®), FAOR (Firelands Association of REALTORS®) REBAC (Real Estate Buyers Agent
• Salesperson of the Year, Sandusky Office 2013
• Newman Award Winner 2011, 2013
• Military Relocation Specialist