On The Fence Welcome to May!As I write this on the final Sunday in April, the temperature is 46 and feels like 41, according to my phone. Living close to Lake Erie helps us beat the heat in the...
Dance In The Sunshine Swim In The Sea I like "old school" calendars. The kind you purchase on sale in early January and hang in your kitchen. You get to look at a brand new, beautiful seascape, inspirational quote or c...
Why I Love To Sell Great Lake Erie Homes I grew up on the shores of Lake Erie on the Cedar Point peninsula in Sandusky, Ohio. We lived on what is affectionately called the Chaussee aka Cedar Point Road. We were appro...
Kopf Family Reservation In Avon Lake Kopf Family Reservation-A Hidden Jewel in Avon LakeOne of the many perks of living in Avon Lake is a 162-acre woodland preserve situated between Avon Lake Public Library, Sunset P...
"HOME" is so often defined as the place where we raise our families, make our memories and leave a piece of our heart. It has been my pleasure to call this area "HOME" for 26 years and counting.
When you are ready to make that investment of heart, know that I will also make an investment and commitment to helping you find the house you can call "HOME".
• ABR Accredited Buyer's Representative
• CNE Certified Negotiation Expert
• SFR Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification
• Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS®), OAR (Ohio Association of REALTORS®), FAOR (Firelands Association of REALTORS®) REBAC (Real Estate Buyers Agent
• Salesperson of the Year, Sandusky Office 2013
• Newman Award Winner 2011, 2013
• Military Relocation Specialist