For those of you that know the PK Real Estate Team, we are always talking about "staying positive" and removing "negative energy". This is the time of the year where people make their New Years Resolutions (but aren't followed through after the first 2 weeks haha). We want you all to know that if you stay positive, and stick with your plan, you WILL NOT FAIL!
Please see below for ways to stick to your plan, and stay positive:
1. Start your morning off in the right (positive) way. Many life coaches will say "Every morning write down 5 things that you are grateful for." It may sound silly, but this is a great way to remind yourself that there are many things in life that we may take for granted. This will also help when you're feeling lost, or when you need to get back on track.
2. Don't be so hard on yourself. At times, we are a victim of being over-critical of ourselves and decisions we make. It's best to learn from those mistakes, and correct them in the future. Remember, it's not the end of the world. People will forgive and forget.
3. Eat better in 2018 than you did in 2017. Very simple. Your brain and body need key nutrients. Don't starve your body or your brain, and try to eat foods that are fresh. Even if you aren't a chef, a quick Google or Youtube video will show you the many simple meals and snacks that are easy to make, and good for your health (and tasty).
4. De-stress. It can be easy to get sucked into the daily drama, gossip, and bogged down with the negative energy and stress. Find an activity that you truly enjoy and schedule it into your daily routine. This will help you to find the positive things in your life, and help to rid your mind/body of the negativity around you.
5. Smile. Another very simple thing to do. You may not realize it now, but a simple smile towards another person may just change their energy and attitude towards life. If you can make someone else feel good about their day or themselves, I bet this will also change your attitude into a positive one.
6. De-clutter. Make a list of things around your home or work that may have a negative impact on your day, and remove them from your life. It can be a simple thing like things you have collected over the years, but have not used because they are in your attic, basement, or garage. Or it could be something bigger like negative friends, activities, habits.
Try at least one of these tips this year, and you will be one step closer to your New Year's Resolution.
If you or anyone you know is looking to purchase or sell real estate in 2018, please contact the PK Real Estate Team at Russell Real Estate.
"HOME" is so often defined as the place where we raise our families, make our memories and leave a piece of our heart. It has been my pleasure to call this area "HOME" for 26 years and counting.
When you are ready to make that investment of heart, know that I will also make an investment and commitment to helping you find the house you can call "HOME".
• ABR Accredited Buyer's Representative
• CNE Certified Negotiation Expert
• SFR Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification
• Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS®), OAR (Ohio Association of REALTORS®), FAOR (Firelands Association of REALTORS®) REBAC (Real Estate Buyers Agent
• Salesperson of the Year, Sandusky Office 2013
• Newman Award Winner 2011, 2013
• Military Relocation Specialist