Join Me this Sunday May 20th, 2018 at 346 Princeton Ave. in the beautiful Eastern Heights area of Elyria. The open house will run from 1:00 to 3:00pm.
This house is perfect for anyone wanting the charm of a century home with natural wood flooring & trim and decorative ceiling features. The home is a three bedroom with a detached two car garage and fenced yard. First floor features a formal dining room with wood built-ins, large kitchen with breakfast nook and a large living room(just add a decorative fireplace). To the front of the home is an enclose porch with apply sliding windows(with screens) for use in most seasons and in the rear another screened porch(great for a mud room). Windows have been updated as well as the bathroom and fresh paint all around. The full basement is dry(waterproof with sump pump) and has glass block windows.
"HOME" is so often defined as the place where we raise our families, make our memories and leave a piece of our heart. It has been my pleasure to call this area "HOME" for 26 years and counting.
When you are ready to make that investment of heart, know that I will also make an investment and commitment to helping you find the house you can call "HOME".
• ABR Accredited Buyer's Representative
• CNE Certified Negotiation Expert
• SFR Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification
• Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS®), OAR (Ohio Association of REALTORS®), FAOR (Firelands Association of REALTORS®) REBAC (Real Estate Buyers Agent
• Salesperson of the Year, Sandusky Office 2013
• Newman Award Winner 2011, 2013
• Military Relocation Specialist