Looking for relaxing and comfortable living? This peaceful, modern ranch home is just a short, pleasant walking distance from the heart of the quaint village. Built in 1960, the two bedroom home has an open main living area, bright modern kitchen, and newer bath with large glass enclosed shower. From the roomy, enclosed sun room, you can admire the large, private rear yard with stone pathways. Top quality woodworking and built-ins throughout the home. Stay cool with central air and the newly installed ceiling fans. Perfectly sized for one floor living. The interior and landscaping have been refreshed. Large one car garage with built-in storage and separate workshop area with window and sink. Don't miss this home. Call me for your private showing now!
Author:Jewelle Hoye Phone: 330-999-1880 Dated: July 12th 2018 Views: 151 About Jewelle: "Thanks for using my site to search for homes! We are always looking to offer our clients the best s...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
"HOME" is so often defined as the place where we raise our families, make our memories and leave a piece of our heart. It has been my pleasure to call this area "HOME" for 26 years and counting.
When you are ready to make that investment of heart, know that I will also make an investment and commitment to helping you find the house you can call "HOME".
• ABR Accredited Buyer's Representative
• CNE Certified Negotiation Expert
• SFR Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification
• Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS®), OAR (Ohio Association of REALTORS®), FAOR (Firelands Association of REALTORS®) REBAC (Real Estate Buyers Agent
• Salesperson of the Year, Sandusky Office 2013
• Newman Award Winner 2011, 2013
• Military Relocation Specialist