Aug 25 2017 37303 1 Budgeting for buying a home can be difficult enough when you're just weighing mortgage options and a purchase price. But there are many other factors that go into the cost of home ...
Jul 3 2017 37303 1 RECONSIDER THESE CHOICES WHEN YOU’RE DESIGNING YOUR KITCHENThe kitchen is one area of the home that sees the most wear and tear. All the water, heat, and food spills add up quick...
Jun 24 2017 37303 1 Staying on top of the latest trends in home decor isn’t for everyone, but even for traditionalists, it can be fun to incorporate some new ideas. Here are five bathroom decor tren...
How To Pick A Home Inspector When you buy a northeast Ohio home, you need to know exactly what you're buying. Imagine how frustrated you'd be to find out that the hot water heater wasn't working-in the mi...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
"HOME" is so often defined as the place where we raise our families, make our memories and leave a piece of our heart. It has been my pleasure to call this area "HOME" for 26 years and counting.
When you are ready to make that investment of heart, know that I will also make an investment and commitment to helping you find the house you can call "HOME".
• ABR Accredited Buyer's Representative
• CNE Certified Negotiation Expert
• SFR Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification
• Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS®), OAR (Ohio Association of REALTORS®), FAOR (Firelands Association of REALTORS®) REBAC (Real Estate Buyers Agent
• Salesperson of the Year, Sandusky Office 2013
• Newman Award Winner 2011, 2013
• Military Relocation Specialist