The greatest gifts I can share with my clients are my passion for learning and serving. I promise to guide you throughout the buying or selling process with a commitment to service and integrity so that you can find your new place to call home.
My clients directly benefit from my diverse experience in the service, sales and education profession. I will serve them by guiding and educating them throughout the home buying and selling process. They will get the best pricing and negotiating for their home purchase. My clients’ property will be marketed aggressively through a variety of social media and traditional methods. My sellers will also benefit from the use of my personal networking skills to advertise home sales to find qualified buyers for their property.
I strive for excellence. My hope is that my clients will use me as a resource for all their real estate needs long after their transaction has closed.
Happy to help Every day EVERY step of the way!
Send Maria a Message
About Mary Kandell
Mary M. Kandell, ABR, CNE
IT STARTS WITH THE HEART
"HOME" is so often defined as the place where we raise our families, make our memories and leave a piece of our heart. It has been my pleasure to call this area "HOME" for 26 years and counting.
When you are ready to make that investment of heart, know that I will also make an investment and commitment to helping you find the house you can call "HOME".
• ABR Accredited Buyer's Representative
• CNE Certified Negotiation Expert
• SFR Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification
• Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS®), OAR (Ohio Association of REALTORS®), FAOR (Firelands Association of REALTORS®) REBAC (Real Estate Buyers Agent
• Salesperson of the Year, Sandusky Office 2013
• Newman Award Winner 2011, 2013
• Military Relocation Specialist