I have lived in several areas throughout my life, but I am always being drawn closer to the city of Cleveland. I was raised in Monroeville, Ohio and currently reside in Lorain, Ohio. While living in Lorain, I have attended classes at Lorain County Community College for Business Marketing, and most recently for Real Estate. My interest in Real Estate began in 2015 when I built my first home, and I have decided to take this interest to the next level by helping my family, friends and acquaintances find their ideal homes as well!
When I am not helping people find their ideal home, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends along the beautiful shores of Lake Erie. I also have two dogs Stella and Tyson, and they are constantly keeping me on my toes! I also consider myself to be a bit of a “Foodie:, and I am always searching for new restaurants and dining experiences around Northeast Ohio. It would be a pleasure to get to know you and your needs when searching for your next home.
Send Kelcie a Message
About Mary Kandell
Mary M. Kandell, ABR, CNE
IT STARTS WITH THE HEART
"HOME" is so often defined as the place where we raise our families, make our memories and leave a piece of our heart. It has been my pleasure to call this area "HOME" for 26 years and counting.
When you are ready to make that investment of heart, know that I will also make an investment and commitment to helping you find the house you can call "HOME".
• ABR Accredited Buyer's Representative
• CNE Certified Negotiation Expert
• SFR Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification
• Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS®), OAR (Ohio Association of REALTORS®), FAOR (Firelands Association of REALTORS®) REBAC (Real Estate Buyers Agent
• Salesperson of the Year, Sandusky Office 2013
• Newman Award Winner 2011, 2013
• Military Relocation Specialist